1.25 ACRES AT THE GATEWAY TO THE PETRIFIED FOREST AND THE PAINTED DESERT
Awesome Camping – Recreational land today with Great Long-Term Prospective due to Potash deposits in the area!
Other Parcels in this area are selling for $2,000 – $2,500 Per Acre
– Talk about instant Equity!
We’re selling 1.25 acres just to the east of Holbrook, AZ in the Sun Valley area. Sun Valley and Holbrook are the gateway to the Petrified Forest and the Painted Desert. Some of the most beautiful, rural land in the county is in this area. This property is remote and undeveloped and in the middle of what appears to be ONE OF THE LARGEST DEPOSITS OF POTASH IN NORTH AMERICA Others have purchased similar parcels in this area for up to $2,500+ per acre, so here’s your opportunity to cash in and make a once in a lifetime investment, you can invest and have instant equity.
- Size: Approximately 1.25 Acres
- Terrain: Level with Mountain and prairie views.
- Access: Property is off a platted road, ungraded Road, 2WD Possible, 4WD Recommended
- Zoning: A-General
- Sewer: Would be by Septic
- Water: Would be by Well
- Utilities: Power would be by solar or generator
- Conveyance: Warranty Deed
- Time to Build: None
- HOA Fees: None
- Taxes: Approximately $6 per year
- Parcel Number: 105-09-068
- GPS Coordinates: 34.93803, -110.06945 (Paste into Google Maps)
- $50 Down, $55 per month for 24 months – This includes taxes and note servicing fee.
- Cash Price – $995
- 2 Years same as cash!