Get this Property for $7,995!
Only 6.2 miles off of Interstate 80, sits this intriguing 20-acre parcel with incredible views and wide open space. Only 3 miles to the base of the mountain, this parcel has access to dirt and gravel roads and power is a mere 3 miles away. You could also opt for solar-like the neighboring parcel did.
The property is zoned agricultural, mining and recreation which means it’s suitable for residential housing, manufactured homes, and livestock. RV usage is allowed up to 4 times a year for 14 days at a time.
- Legal Description: Lot 01 of Section 53
- Size: Approximately 20 Acres
- Terrain: Level with Mountain and prairie views.
- Access: Property is off a county dirt road and via easements
- Zoning: Agricultural, Mining and Recreation
- Mineral Rights: Included
- Sewer: Contact the Nevada Department of Water Resources
- Water: By holding tank or well, we are told that the depths range from 50’ to 150’.
- Utilities: Power is in the area (about 3 miles away), solar and generators are permitted
- Conveyance: Grant, Bargain & Sale Deed (a Nevada Warranty Deed)
- Time to Build: None
- HOA Fees: None
- Taxes: Approximately $44 per year
Other Properties in this area are selling for $500 – $1500 PER ACRE!!!
Cash Sale Only:
- General – 40.626480, -118.013114
- Northwest Corner: 40º43’2.089″, -118º1’24.089″
- Southwest Corner: 40º42’55.548″, -118º1’23.989″
- Northeast Corner: 40º43’2.239″, -118º0’49.029″
- Southeast Corner: 40º42’55.729″, -118º0’49.014″