This property has sold, however, you have more, click below
Rio Grande Ranches Land for Sale
Located in South Colorado, Costilla County, Colorado is 34 miles southwest of the town of Fort Garland. Fort Garland is approximately 200 miles south of Denver and approximately 200 miles north of Albuquerque. Just 15 miles east is the town of San Luis, the oldest town in Colorado, founded in 1851.
If you are looking for a beautifully scenic Colorado property with road frontage, great wildlife, and million dollar views, this is the property for you.
The property is located at about 7,700’ above sea level, and experiences 330 days or more of sunshine per year making it perfect for SOLAR! Housing options include traditional houses, cabins, and mobile homes. If you are into Tiny Houses, homes as small as 600 sq. ft. are permitted.
Legal Description: Rio Grande Ranches Subdivision, Unit 3 Blk 0 Lot 6 cont. 5.00 AC
Parcel ID: 71502400
Size: 4.6328 Acres
Access: Dirt Road
Conveyance: Warranty Deed
HOA Fees: None
Taxes: Approximately $59 per year
Cash Price: $3,600.00 plus $295 Doc Prep Fee
Owner Financing: $100 Down, $100.00 per month for 48 months
All Notes have a $40 Note setup fee and $13 per month for estimated taxes and note servicing fee.
GPS Coordinates (approximate coordinates)
Northwest Corner: 37° 4’57.07″N, 105°40’41.14″W
Northeast Corner: 37° 4’57.07″N, 105°40’37.43″W
Southwest Corner: 37° 4’50.40″N, 105°40’41.08″W
Southeast Corner: 37° 4’50.41″N, 105°40’37.39″W
6 reasons to buy from us:
1) 90-Day Satisfaction Guarantee – That’s right, if you’re not happy with the land, we will refund your money (less filing fees) or all you to change to another property in our portfolio.
2) We are easy to do business with
3) Guaranteed free and clear title
4)We use a Warranty Deed not a Special Warranty Deed or Quitclaim deed
5) You’re dealing directly with the owner! No brokers or customer service reps to give you the run around
6) We handle all the paperwork to make your transaction as easy and painless as possible