I want more information on this property
602 935 6144
Location : 4813 LOOKOUT AVE, BELLINGHAM, WA, 98229
Google Maps : https://goo.gl/maps/3KcopuzZtFRuuESz8
Deeply discounted at $125,000 (See picture for COMPS)
Cash discounts available!
PROPERTY DETAILS :
Parcel APN: 81992 and 81949
Address : 4813 LOOKOUT AVE, BELLINGHAM, WA, 98229
Legal Descriptions :
* APN: 81992 - SOUTH GENEVA LOTS 22-23-24 BLK 7-LESS RD
* APN: 81949 - SOUTH GENEVA LOTS 17 THRU 21 BLK 7-LESS RD
Zoning: Rural 5 Acres
Approximate Taxes for both properties : $1476
Electricity : Provided by Pueget Sound Energy- 360-671-3704
Gas : Propane Gas
Water : Provided by Lake Whatcom Water Sewer District- 360-734-9224
Waste : Sanitary Service Company, Inc. (SSC)
Sewer : In front of the property - Lake Whatcom Water Sewer District: 360-734-9224
PERMITTED USES :
* One single-family detached dwelling per lot.
* Sod farming
* Fish farms, and aquaculture and mariculture projects.
* Small wood lot management, tree farming, commercial forestry and reforestation.
* Private, noncommercial, recreation occupancy of a recreational vehicle.
* Noncommercial extraction of sand, gravel or both for farm enhancement purposes.
* One one-story detached accessory storage building per lot.
LOCAL AMENITIES :
Whatcom Falls Park - 5 min (2.0 miles)
Sehome Hill Arboretum - 14 min (5.8 miles)
St Clair Park - 9 min (4.2 miles)
Bloedel Donovan Park - 6 min (2.7 miles)
Scudder Pond Nature Preserve - 8 min (3.2 miles)
Northridge Park - 11 min (4.8 miles)
Boulevard Park - 18 min (6.7 miles)
Lake Padden Park - 12 min (6.1 miles)
Zuanich Point Park - 19 min (6.5 miles)
Marine Life Center - 15 min (5.7 miles)
Larrabee State Park - 23 min (11.5 miles)
DISCOUNTED PRICES! Buyer is responsible for verifying all information with the County as to what can and can't be done with the property. Buyer will need to work with the County to obtain the proper permits if needed. Buyer will also need to confirm the availability of any utilities needed or serviced on the property. Seller makes no warranties or representations about the land, its condition, or what can be built on the property. This property will be closed by local title company and is Guaranteed free of all liens and Encumbrances. Buyer will receive title insurance and warranty deed.