I want more information on this property
Owner financing available on this 0.15 acre lot in the Woodlawn community of Birmingham Al. NO CREDIT CHECK OR APPLICATION FEES! Lot has a clear title and is located in the heart of the revitalization of Birmingham Alabama. Since 2010 Woodlawn has been revitalized and property values continue to go up! Worldwide attention was given to Woodlawn after the movie “Woodlawn” about Woodlawn High School Football came out in 2015. Woodlawn is 8 minutes from downtown Birmingham, 10 minutes to the airport, and has had many investors, flippers, and entrepreneurs moving into the area to invest and grow businesses. This lot is 2 minutes from interstate and would be great for AIR BNB or rental property location. The lot is zoned R2 Residential and can have a house built on the property, a house moved onto the property, or a tiny house built. There is city sewer and power and water access on street. Terms are listed below but all terms are flexible!
Property Address: 126 58th St Birmingham Al 35212
Purchase Term: $500 down and $150 per month plus property taxes for 10 years with NO INTEREST. Total price is $18,000
No credit check and no application fee. If you have the down payment and can make monthly payments then it’s yours!
Lot is being sold with a Contract for Deed or Land Contract. Deed will stay in our name until all payments are made but you have full access and ownership to do what you like as soon as paperwork is signed.
This is how the Sales purchase process is done:
1. You look at the property and you decide if the property is right for you (property is sold “AS IS” in its current condition.
2. You complete the attached application.
3. There will be a “Land Contract also known as a Contract for Deed”
emailed to you for review
4. Once you approve the final version of the contract you print it and have your portion notarized and I will do the same for my portion
5. You send the signed contract along with a copy of driver’s license of both purchasers and a check for the down payment to me
6. Once I receive it, I will send you a copy of my portion of the contract and payment slips along with mailing labels for the payments to you.
7. You have then full use of the property, just make sure you get any needed permits for building or placing a home on the property from the city/county
8. Once all of the payments are made, I will provide a clear warranty deed to the purchaser.