I want more information on this property
Beautiful home site on nearly 1 acre in Timber Knoll subdivision of Vernon, AZ with power, water, and internet to the lot line. Property passed a perc test in November 2020. Lots of trees, elk, and quiet. Beautiful view of mountains including Timber Knoll. Easy access with paved roads up to last 300 ft with cinder drive. Manufactured and site-built homes allowed.
$26,900 cash, or owner financing available!
$10,000 down, $599/month for 39 months
$10,000 down, $499/month for 49 months
$10,000 down, $399/month for 65 months
All information to be verified by the buyer.
Address: 9 CR N3716
Subdivision: Timber Knoll Acres
Legal Description: Subdivision: TIMBER KNOLL ACRES Lot: 23 Section: 19 Township: 10N Range: 25E BEG 264.44′ S OF NW LOT COR, S 132.22′ E 305′ N 132.28′ W 305′ TO POB
Parcel Size: 0.93
Buildings allowed: Site-built and manufactured home
Deed Type: Warranty Deed
There are no liens, encumbrances, back taxes, or HOA fees for this property.
GPS NW: 34.256483N 109.738837W
GPS NE: 34.256492N 109.737828W
GPS SE: 34.256129N 109.737828W
GPS SW: 34.25612N 109.738837W
Parcel Map: https://jt.co.apache.az.us/?parcel=106-41-024H
Sewer: Would be septic
Gas: Would be propane
Annual Property Taxes: $202.54
Access Road: N3716
Road Surface: Dirt
Road Maintenance: County
Elevation (ft): 6978 ft
Terrain Type: Level, Forested
Zoning: Agricultural General
Closest Highways: US Highway 60
Closest Major Cities: Phoenix (196 miles), Flagstaff (154 miles), Albuquerque (227 miles), Las Vegas (408 miles)
Closest Major Towns: Show Low (18 miles), Pinetop-Lakeside (21 miles), Greer (48 miles), Springerville/Eagar (30 miles), Snowflake (36 miles)
**THINGS TO DO**
– Nearby activities: Hiking, Hunting, Fishing, Boating, ATV, Skiing, Horseback Riding, Family, Canoeing/Kayaking, Biking, Snowmobiling, Camping, RVing (temporary)
– Nearby Attractions: Second Knoll Shooting Range (13 miles), Greens Peak Lookout (28 miles), Hon-Dah Casino (33 miles), Butterfly Lodge Museum (47 miles), Sunrise Ski Resort (57 miles), Petrified Forest National Park (89 miles).
– Outdoors: Very close to two 2.76-million-acre national forests with over 400 species of wildlife, 3 protected wilderness areas and several protected wildlife areas.
– Hunting: Some of the most desirable hunting in the country is just minutes away! Species include Elk, Mule Deer, Antelope, Black Bear, Turkey, Waterfowl, Javelina and more!
– Fishing Lakes: Over 30 lakes and 1000 miles of rivers and streams in the Apache-Sitgreaves National Forest! These waters hold 6 different species of trout, 2 species of bass and 2 species of pike, among others.
– Trails: Close access to nearly 90 miles of developed trails for hiking, biking and horseback riding!