I want more information on this property
2. Approx. 327 feet of road frontage facing 162nd Street.
3. A mobile home - or an RV - is allowed.
4. Electricity is near the road.
5. This property is excellent for a variety of uses: Build your own country home or build a cabin or a barndominium for your own private camping retreat. Bring your own tiny home, mobile home, or RV and enjoy peace and quiet. Develop a garden, farm, or bring livestock to the property. Or, build a workshop or a commercial establishment.
6. The property is 12 miles east of Noble, Oklahoma - where you have easy access to groceries, hardware, restaurants, and more.
7. Little River State Park and Lake Thunderbird are about 10 miles north of the property - offering lots of outdoor activities including: swimming, fishing, picnicking, hiking, kayaking, and boating.
8. Norman, Oklahoma is 17 miles from the property - where you can find the usual big city amenities. (Oklahoma City is 35 miles away.)
9. This quiet 5-acre tract has numerous options for its use. Get it under contract soon, before someone else does. Click the “Make Offer To Buy Now” button on this page to get started.
Size: 5 acres
School District: Noble Public Schools
Elementary School: John K. Hubbard Elementary School
Middle School: Curtis Inge Middle School
High School: Noble High School
Property Taxes: $112 per year
Water: Water well needed - or use water delivery service - or use rainwater collection
Electricity: Near the road
Sewer: Septic tank needed
Gas: Propane tank needed
Mobile Home Allowed: Yes
Flood Zone: No