I want more information on this property
1. This lot is ‘unrestricted’ and has many possible uses including:
a. Site for new home residence
b. Site for mobile home(s) – single home dwelling or a mobile home park
c. Site for RVs
d. Horse stables
e. Field office, construction yard, workshop, or office
f. Parking lot for trucks and trailers
g. Contractor storage or equipment yard
h. Oil field equipment and storage yard
i. Salvage yard for vehicles, machinery, or materials
j. Light manufacturing or industrial uses
2. Privacy – The lot includes a 50-foot wide ‘private’ road/driveway that runs north from Drivers Hall Of Fame Street to the southeast corner of the lot… and is approximately 535 feet in length (see photo below).
3. Mobile homes and RVs are allowed.
4. Excellent location – the subject property is 9 miles southwest of Downtown Odessa.
5. I-20 is 1 mile south of the lot.
6. Just a short drive away from anything you need in the Odessa are including restaurants… grocery stores… parks… a university and college… banks… and more.
7. Midland is 25 miles from the property.
8. INVESTOR SPECIAL – This parcel is priced below 50% of its market value for a quick sale. Based on comps in the area, the market value of this property is $366,000. For example, there’s a 9-acre tract nearby selling for $300,000. Another property – 10 acres – is selling for $450,000. You can literally buy this 9.9 acre property today at our low sales price of $169,900… and re-sell it next week for a BIG profit.
Street Address: W Drivers Hall Of Fame Street
Zip Code: 79763
Approximate Distance To Nearby Cities & Towns:
Downtown Odessa – 9 miles
Midland, TX – 25 miles
Big Spring, TX – 68 miles
Fort Stockton, TX – 78 miles
San Angelo, TX – 136 miles
Lubbock, TX – 147 miles
Abilene, TX – 176 miles
Fort Worth, TX – 320 miles
San Antonio, TX – 337 miles
Austin, TX – 341 miles
Dallas, TX – 354 miles
Houston, TX – 481 miles
Size: 9.9 acres
School District: Ector County Independent School District
Elementary School: Lauro Cavazos Elementary School
Middle School: Ector J High School
High School: Odessa High School
Property Taxes: $966.93 per year
Water: Water well… water delivery service… or rainwater collection system needed
Electricity: At the road, provided by Oncor Electric Delivery – Tel: (888) 313-6862
Sewer: Septic system needed
Gas: Provided by Eagle Propane – Tel: (432) 530-1100
Mobile Home(s) Allowed: Yes
RV(s) Allowed: Yes
Flood Zone: No