I want more information on this property
Portage 0.58ac Neighborhood Lot, Less than 45 minutes to Valparaiso & Chicago!
~~ Contact Sarah Zarkpah to learn more:
#1) It’s a Great, Easy Access Location
#2) Portage Lakefront & Riverwalk are minutes away!
#3) Multiple purchase Options! Buy this incredibly discounted lot at $7,900 down / $39,900 cash.
Portage is a great little city right on the southern tip of Lake Michigan. With its location being near the Lake, swimming & fishing adventures in the summer are a breeze. The Portage Lakefront and Riverwalk, one of our favorite locations to visit, that’s only 10 minutes from the property. You’ll never get tired of staring at the serene blue skies or enjoying a stroll on one of the paved walking paths. And there’s an abundance of Attractions & outdoor activities within minutes of the property too. Plus all the schools in Portage offer students an amazing education with a great mixture of extra curricular activities & sports to participate in. Portage is a growing city filled with a great community waiting to welcome you with open arms!
– Single Family Residential home
– Parks / Playgrounds
– Community centers
– Public and parochial schools & ancillary buildings.
– Public electric, gas, water & telephone facilities.
– Public libraries
Lot Type – Land
Sale Price – $39,900
State – Indiana
County – Porter
Assessor’s Parcel Number – 64-05-03-301-003.000-016
Property Usage – Residential & Community/Public Uses
Property Address – 0 S County Line Rd, 9-12, Portage, IN 46368
Size – 0.58 Acre(s)
Road Access – Yes, Paved
Electricity – At the Street
Water – Public / County connections
Septic – Private
Market Value – Similar sized lots in the area are listed for $100,000
– County Line Rd is a paved road
– Lot GPS Coordinates: 41.599814, -87.221897
– 1798 Lincoln St is the address to the neighbors house, which is across the street
THINGS TO DO:
– Indiana Dunes State Park, 12 minutes – An awesome park, with wonderful hiking trails & a Beach!
– Chellberg Farm, 12 minutes – This is a historic farm at the Indiana Dunes, that’s a nice spot to rest when hiking
– Bailly Homestead, 12 minutes – It’s one of the Best spots to reconnect with nature
– Coffee Creek Watershed Preserve, 19 minutes – Yet another spectacular place to hike & explore
For just $39,900 cash or $7,900 down you could be the owner of this Great property!
GOT QUESTIONS? WE HAVE ANSWERS!:
– Call/Txt/Email Sarah Zarkpah
– We also may have other property at bargain prices just like this one available – just ask us!
– Don’t hesitate! Connect with us today while this deal is still Available!
Buyer must verify & work with County to know what can & can’t be done with the land, obtain proper permits if needed & confirm the availability of any utilities needed/serviced on the lots. Seller makes no warranties or representations about the land, its condition, or what can be built on the parcel.