I want more information on this property
0.10ac with Close Proximity to Lakes & Beaches
~~ Contact Joel Quillin to learn more: 408-628-2149 – [email protected] ~~
#1. Bargain lot with Beaches within 30 minutes!
#2. Enjoy ease of travel for shopping, dining, and just about anywhere plus low taxes!
#3. Multiple Purchase Options Available! Own this today for $8,000 cash, contact for financing details
Imagine living near the stunning Lake Michigan, and many awesome beaches in Indiana. This property sits in the small town of Hebron, where the people are friendly and offer lots of neighborly support. There are also a variety of community activities hosted throughout the year. And travel to the cities of Hammond, Chicago, and South Bend, are only 35 to 75 minutes’ away. Once you move in, you’ll quickly discover there’s always something to do. From the coast to the lakes or on land, your adventure awaits!
– Single-Family Homes
– Other Uses: Accessory Building, Agriculture *may not be applicable due to size of lot
– Lot Type – Land
– Sale Price – $8,000
– State – Indiana
– County – Porter County
– Assessor’s Parcel Number – 64-11-01-110-002.000-018
– Property Usage – Single-Family Homes, potential Accessory Building or Agricultural use
– Property Address – 0 W Division Rd, Lot# 0, Hebron, IN 46341
– Size – 0.10 Acre(s)
– Road Access – Yes, Paved
– Electricity – At the Street
– Well & Septic – Private
– W Division Rd is a paved road
– Lot GPS Coordinates: 41.434390, -87.177607
– 586 W Division Rd is the address to the neighbor’s house, which is adjacent to the lot
– Union Township Lake & Lake Eliza, 12 minute walk – These are great local fishing spots within walking distance from the property
– Marquette Park Beach, Lake Street Beach & West Beach/Indiana Dunes National Park, within 30 minutes – Three of the most popular beaches in town with fine sand, great views and excellent cleanliness.
– Portage Lakefront and Riverwalk, 32 minutes away – The perfect spot to mix land & water activities as the beach & paved walking/biking paths meet.
– Porter Beach, Central Beach & Washington Park Beach, within 1 hour – Another set of beaches that offer a magnificent location to watch the sunset or simply hang with friends and family.
Financing available to fit your budget Contact for details OR buy today for $8,000 cash.
GOT QUESTIONS? WE HAVE ANSWERS!:
– Call/Txt/Email Joel Quillin @ 408-628-2149, [email protected].com.
– We may have other properties at bargain prices available. All you have to do is ask!
– Don’t hesitate! Connect with us today while this deal is still Available!
Buyer must verify & work with County to know what can & can’t be done with the land, obtain proper permits if needed & confirm the availability of any utilities needed/serviced on the lots. Seller makes no warranties or representations about the land, its condition, or what can be built on the parcel.