I want more information on this property
Lenoir, North Carolina
#1. Feed your Mind & Body with Great Outdoor Activities & Intriguing Museums Nearby
#2. Buy Together or Separately! The Choice is YOURs!
#3. Purchase today for the SUPER Low price of $8,900 per lot!
The small town of Kinston is a quaint community where everyone knows everyone! Come live in a location that’s filled with opportunities for personal & educational development. The schools are truly amazing & there are plenty of things for kids, families & people of all ages to enjoy. For example the Kinston Country Club, only 10 minutes away is one of the best locations for a get-together, aside from the thriving downtown area. And a 13 minute drive will bring you to the huge playground at Neuse Nature Park, which is right off the river. Plus this town is a short distance from the beach, numerous neighboring colleges as well as Deep Run, Pink Hill & Richland all less than 30 minutes from the lots!
– Single Family Homes
– Multi Family Homes
Lot Type – Land
Sale Price – $8,900 each
State – Lenoir
County – North Carolina
Assessor’s Parcel Number – 29767, 29773, 29777 (3 lots)
Property Usage – Single & Multi family Residences
Property Address – 1620, 1648 & 1651 Blacksmith Cir, Kinston, NC 28504
Size – 1.48 Acre(s)
Road Access – Yes, Unpaved
Electricity – At the Street
Well & Septic – Private
– Blacksmith Cir is an unpaved road
– Lot Address: 1620, 1648 & 1651 Blacksmith Cir
– 1632 Blacksmith Cir is the address to the neighbors house, which is adjacent to one lot
– Mother Earth Brewing, 7 minutes away – This is a Super cool space with a great selection of beer
– CSS Neuse Civil War Interpretive Center & Neuse, 14 minutes away – A great interactive way to learn about the Civil War
– Mother Earth Motor Lodge, 11 minutes – This location is fun for all ages offering swimming, putt putt, table tennis, lounge areas and more
– Lions Water Adventure, 15 minutes – Once of the best water parks to visit if you want to have a full day of fun!
For just $8,900 you can be the owner of this incredible property!
GOT QUESTIONS? WE HAVE ANSWERS!:
– Call/Txt/Email Norman Nelson @ 5six2-412-2nine2zero, normannelsoninvestments(at)gmail(dot)com
– We may have other properties at bargain prices available. All you have to do is ask!
– Don’t hesitate! Connect with us today while this deal is still Available!
Buyer must verify & work with the County to know what can & can’t be done with the land, obtain proper permits if needed & confirm the availability of any utilities needed/serviced on the lots. Seller makes no warranties or representations about the land, its condition, or what can be built on the parcel.