I want more information on this property
Sampson, North Carolina
Great 3.35ac Spot in the Country Selling at 30% Below Market Value
~~ Contact Laurie to learn more: 330-353-8231- [email protected] ~~
#1. Live in a rural oasis with easy access to HWY 24 leading to Fayetteville or Clinton.
#2. Explore the possibilities of this spacious, multi-purpose property!
#3. Multiple Purchase Options Available! Buy this discounted property at the cash price of $21,000. Contact to finance $22,500 with a down payment of $4,500 and $345 monthly payments.
Imagine a tranquil setting in a rural paradise free from the urban stress of traffic or security concerns. The town of Autryville is a peaceful and family-oriented community that offers a mixed feel of a suburban and rural environment. Come explore this spacious lot which is ripe for agricultural development or the perfect space for your dream home. Residents enjoy a variety of outdoor activities like running, biking, tractor, or ATV-racing, even golf at the Baywood Golfclub. Plus the land is a short drive to Fayetteville, while Raleigh and Durham are just over 1.5 hours away.
– Single Family Home, includes Mobile and Tiny Homes
– Agriculture: Tobacco, Wheat, Peanuts, Corn, And Soybean Products
– Other Uses: Hunting Grounds and RV’s
– Lot Type – Land
– Sale Price – $21,000
– State – North Carolina
– County – Sampson
– Assessor’s Parcel Number – 08018285601 & 08014913504
– Property Usage – Single Family Home & Agricultural Uses
– Property Address – 0 Yellow Skin Rd, Lot# 0, Autryville, NC 28318
– Size – 3.35 Acre(s)
– Road Access – Yes, Paved
– Electricity – At the Street
– Well & Septic – Private
– Yellow Skin Rd is a paved road.
– GPS Coordinates: 35.026450, -78.590974
– 1650 Yellow Skin Rd is the address to the neighbor’s house, which is along the road.
– Cape Fear Botanical Garden, 21 minutes away – Stroll in the beautiful botanical gardens and cap it off with their famous coffee and treats in their cafe.
– Averasboro Battlefield and Museum, 30 minutes away – Museum that showcases Southern hospitality and battlefield artifacts with a novelty gift store of handmade crafts, books, and maps.
– Deep Creek ATV Park, 34 minutes away – Exciting well-maintained trails for ATV riders in the changing terrains, snorkel areas, and hills to climb around.
– Jones Lake State Park, 36 minutes away – Fantastic park with gorgeous sunsets, breathtaking views, swimming in the beach, and well-maintained campgrounds.
Finance this lot today for $22,500 with a downpayment of $4,500 per month or pay $ 21,000 cash to become the new owner of this multi-use property!
GOT QUESTIONS? WE HAVE ANSWERS!:
– Call/Txt/Email Laurie @ 330-353-8231,[email protected]
– We may have other properties at bargain prices available. All you have to do is ask!
– Don’t hesitate! Connect with us today while this deal is still Available!
Buyer must verify & work with County to know what can & can’t be done with the land, obtain proper permits if needed & confirm the availability of any utilities needed/serviced on the lots. Seller makes no warranties or representations about the land, its condition, or what can be built on the parcel.