I want more information on this property
2.0ac Land with No-Zoning, Selling at 70% of Value
~~ Contact Titan land to learn more: 314-949-1986 – [email protected] ~~
#1. No Zoning, Build / Use However YOU want!
#2. This area is brimming with activities, from Mardi Gras to Dauphin Island you’ll never get bored!
#3. Own this today for only $10,500 cash!
This lot sits nested in the medium-sized, friendly, and warm community of Grand Bay. Come enjoy the finest country lifestyle, on this spacious property. Grand Bay is home to the yearly Watermelon Festival, with a lovely Senior Center and is close to several Gulf Beaches. Plus it offers easy access to Mobile, 30 minutes away, and easy interstate travels to Gulfport and Pensacola in less than two hours. Retiring, starting a family, or whatever life path you are on, Grand Bay is a place you should consider living!
– Residential Uses: Single-Family, Multi-Family, Tiny, and Mobile Homes
– Unique Home Uses: Yurt, Tree House, Container and Bungalow Homes
* Since there is no zoning, as long as there is septic and water installed you can develop the property however you choose
– Lot Type – Land
– Sale Price – $10,500
– State – Alabama
– County – Mobile
– Assessor’s Parcel Number – 36-08-28-0-000-037.01
– Property Usage – Single & Multi Family Homes, Mobile / Manufactured Homes, Tiny, Tree House & More!
– Property Address – 14150 Jackson Rd, Grand Bay, AL 36541
– Size – 2.0 Acre(s)
– Access – None / Unknown
– Electricity – Within 1⁄4 mile
– Water – Public / County connections
– Septic – Private
– 14150 Jackson Rd is inaccessible
– Lot Address: 14150 Jackson Rd, Grand Bay, AL 36541
– 14170 Jackson Rd is the address to the neighbor’s house, which is adjacent to the lot
– Pascagoula Beach Park, 24 minutes away – A lovely park for family outing with a beach area and picnic tables.
– GulfQuest National Maritime Museum, 31 minutes away – An educational museum featuring interactive exhibits focused on the Gulf of Mexico’s maritime heritage.
– Chickasabogue Park, 39 minutes away – A park jam-packed with activities, from camping, hiking, biking, kayaking, and more!
– Dauphin Island, 42 minutes away – Tagged as the Sunset Capital of Alabama, a quiet and friendly community, rich in wildlife, and Southern culture, centered in a natural island environment!
Drop everything for this land offer that comes with versatility on the type of development you want for only $10,500!
GOT QUESTIONS? WE HAVE ANSWERS!:
– Call/Txt/Email Titan land @ 314-949-1986, [email protected].
– We may have other properties at bargain prices available. All you have to do is ask!
– Don’t hesitate! Connect with us today while this deal is still Available!
Buyer must verify & work with County to know what can & can’t be done with the land, obtain proper permits if needed & confirm the availability of any utilities needed/serviced on the lots. Seller makes no warranties or representations about the land, its condition, or what can be built on the parcel.