I want more information on this property
0.19ac Land Bundle with Country & City Vibes
~~ Contact Rocquel Simpson to learn more: 415-539-3106 – [email protected] ~~
#1. A great place where the natural charms of the country blend with a city lifestyle.
#2. Buy separately or together to save more!
#3. Purchase each lot individually for $7,997 (0.06ac) & $12,997 (0.13ac) OR buy together at a discounted price of $16,997
Come settle down in a community that’s within walking distance to many of Pittsburgh’s great amenities and offers close proximity to numerous parks that allow visitors to partake in a variety of activities. Additionally this town is booming with opportunities for businesses and professionals. Plus these properties are centrally located. A trip to Columbus takes just over an hour’s drive, Akron is about 1.5 hours away and Cleveland just over 2 hours. If you are searching for an awesome place to raise a family or retire, connect with us today and close this deal now!
– Single-Family Homes (Attached or Detached)
– Lot Type – Land
– Sale Price – $16,997
– State – Pennsylvania
– County – Allegheny
– Assessor’s Parcel Number – 0045-N-00031-0000-00 & 0045-N-00032-0000-00
– Property Usage – Attached or Detached Single-Family Homes
– Property Address – 1323 Halsey Pl, Pittsburgh, PA 15212
– Size – 0.19 Acre(s) (0.06ac & 0.13ac)
– Road Access – Yes, Paved
– Electricity – At the Street
– Water & Sewer – Public / County Connections
– Market Value – Similar 0.067ac lots have sold for up to $17,500 & 0.16ac lots for $15,000
– Halsey Pl is a paved road
– Lot Address: 1323 Halsey Pl, Pittsburgh, PA 15212
– 1325 Halsey Pl is the address to the neighbor’s house, which is nearby
– Pittsburgh Paintball Park, 13 minutes away – A paintball park that features different game modes.
– Settlers Cabin Park, 16 minutes away – A 1,610-acre county park with 11 picnic groves
– Pittsburgh Botanic Garden, 21 minutes away – Features themed gardens, a dogwood meadow & woodlands with a lotus pond with walking trails.
– Deer Lakes Park, 26 minutes away – A park with 3 stocked lakes for fishing, plus picnic sites, disc golf, a playground & ball fields.
– Kayak Pittsburgh North Park, 27 minutes away – A quiet lake park to enjoy kayaking with the whole family.
Get the best of both worlds, the peace of the country with the amenities of the city! Enjoy upfront savings and buy both lots for only $16,997 OR purchase each lot separately: 0.06ac – $7,997 & 0.13ac -$12,997.
GOT QUESTIONS? WE HAVE ANSWERS!:
– Call/Txt/Email Rocquel Simpson @ 415-539-3106, [email protected]
– We may have other properties at bargain prices available. All you have to do is ask!
– Don’t hesitate! Connect with us today while this deal is still Available!
Buyer must verify & work with County to know what can & can’t be done with the land, obtain proper permits if needed & confirm the availability of any utilities needed/serviced on the lots. Seller makes no warranties or representations about the land, its condition, or what can be built on the parcel.