I want more information on this property
What Happens in the Mountains ⛰️, Stays in the Mountains! Do What You Want on This 5 ACRE MOUNTAIN PARADISE!
Welcome to the mountain views and wide-open spaces of Blanca, Colorado! These 4.95 Acres is the perfect spot to get away, let loose on the weekends, and have a great time with family and friends as often as you want! You can go CAMPING, HUNTING, HIKING, MOUNTAIN CLIMBING, ATV/DIRT BIKE RIDING, bring your own RV, BUILD an off-grid home or HOLD as a legacy investment for the family. As soon as you step foot on the land, you will feel less stressed and excited knowing you have an abundance of options that you can do or you can do nothing at all and just immerse yourself in nature. Go enjoy the mountains and not worry about a thing. So what are you waiting for?
*Buy as little as $399 down, $99 a month!
Secluded corner lot located in the San Luis Valley, surrounded by the highest mountain range in Colorado. This lot sits right at the base of Mt. Blanca and it offers some of the best views in the entire Costilla County, along with easy access through county maintained roads.
*Virtual Tour: https://youtu.be/Wguc-ovmdSU
- 11 mins from the small, local town of Blanca
- 2 hours away from the major city of Pueblo
- 28 mins from the Great Sand Dunes National Park and Reserve
- 42 mins from the Zapata Falls and only
- 32 mins from Colorado's Gators Farm, which shouldn't be missed, scores of alligators loll in thermal spring-fed 87-degree water, the perfect temperature for these reptiles capable of 30-mph sprints.
* Parcel ID (APN): 70360780
* Address: Alamosa Rd, Blanca, CO 81123
* Subdivision: San Luis Valley Ranches
* Legal Description: S.L.V.R. UNIT 20 BLK 9 LOT 1 (245-72)
* TRS: T30S R74W S12
* GPS Coordinates / 4 corners:
"37.4528, -105.6043 NW
37.4528, -105.6021 NE
37.4519, -105.6021 SE
37.4519, -105.6043 SW"
* Zoning: Estate Residential (ER)
* HOA Fees: None
* Size: 4.95 Acres
* Terrain: Plain
* Access: Alamosa Rd, Redstone Loop (County maintained)
* Conveyance: Warranty Deed (the best kind)
* Taxes: $49.92 per year
* Elevation: 7,700 feet
* Title: FREE AND CLEAR ANY LIENS OR ENCUMBRANCES
* Water: No, you have to drill a well or haul water (Water tank) Ph# 719-589-6683
* Sewer: Would be by Septic
* Electricity: Solar or you can contact Excell Energy (800-895-4999)
*Gas: There is no natural gas, can use propane
*Waste: There is a company GT Trash services who will provide trash pick up service
*Terms/Owner Financing: Only $399 down; $99/month x 60 months
*This is a fully amortized loan with NO PRE-PAYMENT PENALTY and NO CREDIT CHECK! These numbers ALREADY INCLUDE property taxes and a $10/mo loan servicing fee!
*I use the best deed possible (Warranty Deed) and offer a
100% SATISFACTION, 100% MONEY-BACK 180-DAY GUARANTEE!
You are welcome to visit the property. Don't hesitate to ask any questions.
Pictures are of the actual property.
Buyers are advised to contact the Costilla County Office in Fort Garland, CO for land use information, building permits, etc.
County Contact Information:
* For land use information call Planning & Zoning at (719) 937-7668 ext. 4
* For ownership verification call Assessor (719) 937-7670