I want more information on this property
Build your mountain getaway here! The best of Colorado is waiting for you on 18.5 acres in the desirable Sangre de Cristo Ranches subdivision.
This is the ultimate private escape you’ve been searching for. Enjoy the stunning alpine views on the drive to this mountaintop property with an elevation of 9,055 feet above sea level. Sandoval Road runs along the ridgeline, giving you stunning, unobstructed views of Blanca Peak, Linley Peak and Mountain Home Reservoir to the northwest. You’ll only pass one neighbor on the way to this property, and you’ll only glimpse their driveway.
This is where your new start begins. Make memories here; whether you prefer to camp under the stars, park your RV, or build an off-grid cabin. Bring your kids and your dogs because this lot is on a cul-de-sac so you don’t have to worry about traffic.
Have a new adventure every day in Costilla County. Hike in the surrounding mountains until the snow flies, then strap on your snowshoes and discover new trails. Bring your ATV and your snowmobile and explore the endless trails in the subdivision and adjacent public land. Visit the quirky small towns with attractions unlike any other in the West. Bring your telescope and see the stars in the crystal-clear night sky, far from the light pollution of the city. You are only limited by your imagination here!
The best of Colorado is waiting for you. This is a once-in-a-lifetime property, and it won’t last long. Contact Part N Parcel Properties, LLC, today to learn how to make this one yours.
- Address: Sandoval Road, Fort Garland, CO 81133
- Subdivision: Sangre de Cristo Ranches/Trinchera Ranches
- Parcel ID: 70255500 & 70255510
- Zoning: Estate Residential
Homes need to be 600sq ft min
Mobile homes are Allowed
Camping allowed 14 days of every 3 months
Temporary RV Occupancy permit available for $250 and is good for 90 days while building and is renewable
- HOA Fees: None
- Size: 18.5 Acres
- Terrain: Some hilly, some flat
- Access: Dirt road county maintained
- Conveyance: Warranty Deed (the best kind)
- Taxes: 89 +89 = 178
- Elevation: 9,055 feet
- Views: Awesome!
GPS: 37.35332458, -105.32106518
- Power by Solar, wind or generator for power and phone by cellular.
- Water by well, holding tank, water haul or delivery service
- Sewer by Septic
- Terms for $1000 down, $199 doc fee and $435 per month for 72 months- Cash discounted price $25,997.
- All monetary transactions backed by financial institutions.
County Contact Information:
- For land use information call Planning & Zoning at 719-937-7668
- For ownership verification call Assessor 719-937-7670
You are welcome to visit the property. Don't hesitate to ask any questions below. Pictures are of the actual property or of the sights in the area with 10 miles and are named as such.