I want more information on this property
Fall just might be the perfect time of year – no bugs and no snow! When the leaves start to change you can have a front-row seat to the prettiest colors in Costilla County on this 5.7-acre treed lot. Although most of the trees on this property are evergreen, you can catch glimpses of stunning color as the bushes and scattered aspen trees transform from summer foliage to winter dormancy. Lace up your hiking boots and explore the roads leading from this property to discover new changes every day during the season.
Costilla County is the perfect destination for a vacation home or a permanent residence. The mild high desert climate avoids the extreme summer heat and bitter winter cold. With 300+ days of sunshine per year, the rain won’t ruin your outdoor plans! Hike in the summer and snowshoe in the winter. Ride your quad in the mud and your snowmobile on the snow.
The San Luis Valley comes alive in the fall. With festivals that celebrate everything from art to chocolate, you can find one (or more!) to explore. Browse the farmer’s markets until the first freeze or test your endurance in the annual triathlon. Take road trips to the quirky small towns and discover one-of-a-kind, rarely seen attractions.
Your escape from the ordinary is waiting for you in Costilla County. This is a rare lot with trees, so it will sell fast. Contact Part N Parcel Properties, LLC, today to learn how you can make it yours.
- Address: Stone Rd, Fort Garland, CO 81133
- Subdivision/Legal Desc: S.D.C.R. UNIT M-3 BLK 352 LOT 7859 CONT. 5.456 AC
- Parcel ID: 70251920
- Zoning: Estate Residential, at least 600 sq ft home
- Camping allowed for up to two weeks per visit; after which a long-term camping permit would be required to remain on the property
- HOA Fees: None
- Size: 5.7 Acres
- Terrain: See elevation profile, Mountain Views
- Access: SUV suggested
- Conveyance: Warranty Deed (the best kind)
- Taxes: $153
- Elevation: Varies, see elevation profile
- Power by Solar, wind or generator for power and phone by cellular. The nearest power is approximately 1 mile from the property.
- Water by well, holding tank, water haul or delivery service
- Sewer by Septic
GPS: 37.44415998, -105.30766859
- $235 for 60 months, $500 down
- 20% discount for paying cash
- All monetary transactions backed by financial institutions.
County Contact Information:
- For land use information call Planning & Zoning at 719-937-7668
- For ownership verification call Assessor 719-937-7670
Pictures are of the actual property or of the sights in the area with 10 miles.
Please PM me for more information.