I want more information on this property
0.26 Acre Unrestricted Lot In Walker County
12 Miles Northeast Of Huntsville, Texas...
On Alabama Drive - Ideal Lot For A Mobile Home
Buy the 0.26 acre lot… and get a 0.20 acre lot for FREE
1. The 0.26-acre lot has approx. 75 feet of road frontage on Alabama Drive (in the Redskin Ridge Subdivision). The depth of the lot is approx. 148 feet.
2. The FREE 0.20-acre lot has approx. 68 feet of road frontage facing Tejas Drive.
3. Mobile home and RV allowed on both lots.
4. The 2 lots are approx. 875 feet from each other.
5. Properties are just 2 miles from Riverside Texas. Riverside is near the Trinity River and it has a Dollar General Store, Daisy’s Diner, Circle K, Shell, and other conveniences.
6. The subject properties are 12 miles from Huntsville - where there are numerous restaurants, an H-E-B Grocery Store, hardware store, Walmart Supercenter, banks, schools, churches, park, and more.
7. Just miles away from Lake Livingston. Lake Livingston is one of the largest lakes in Texas, with 83,000 surface acres. It’s an ideal lake for boating, fishing, kayaking, and swimming because of its size and that it is constant level. There are also numerous camping areas along its shores.
8. 20 miles from Huntsville State Park - This beautiful park area is located near Lake Raven. It has 21 miles of trails for hiking and biking, playgrounds, campsites, picnic areas, fishing, swimming, and more! Lots of fun outdoor activities await you and your family and friends at this park.
9. This unrestricted lot on Alabama Drive is priced at a substantial discount PLUS you get the 0.20 acre lot on Tejas Drive for FREE. These lots are in an area of Texas that has many parks, lakes, and rivers to enjoy. It’s also a short drive from Huntsville on Texas Hwy 19. If you’re interested in this parcel on Alabama Drive (that includes the FREE lot on Tejas Drive), please conduct a site inspection and get it under contract as quickly as possible.
Unrestricted lots in this area do sell fast. Especially when they are priced this low. Please let us know if you have any question about this or any of our other land offerings.
Street Address: Alabama Drive (2nd, free lot is on Tejas Drive)
Subdivision: Redskin Ridge – Section 2
Zip Code: 77320
Size: 0.26 acres (the FREE lot is 0.20 acres)
School District: Huntsville Independent School District
Elementary School: Huntsville Elementary School
Middle School: Mance Park Middle School
High School: Huntsville High School
Property Taxes: $47.59 per year per lot
Water: Provided by Huntsville Water Department - Tel: (936) 291-5431
Electricity: Also provided by Huntsville Water Department - Tel: (936) 291-5431
Sewer: Affordable Plumbing Co - Tel: (936) 291-7886
Gas: Walker County LP-Gas Inc - Tel: (936) 295-4091
Mobile Home Allowed: Yes
Flood Zone: Flood Zone ‘A’. Zone A means there is a 1% chance per year that this property may be subject to some flooding. Some residents in this area have their homes and structures raised higher.