I want more information on this property
With its easy accessibility right off of Highway 159 and views of both the Sangre de Cristo Mountains and Mt. Blanca, Juavez Rd. Lot 1252 is a 5.3 acre lot that can become the perfect location for your new home or next investment. Easily buildable and flat, you will want to take advantage of the property’s county maintained road access and power poles that run along it - ideal for living off the grid. Sitting at an elevation of 8,349 feet and surrounded by a breathtaking landscape of pinon pines, sagebrush and wide open terrain and amazing views of Mt Blanca in the distance you will easily fall in love with all this lot has to offer.
Property Details -
- County: Costilla county, Colorado
- Subdivision: Sangre De Cristo Ranches
- Address: Juavez Rd. Lot 1252 Fort Garland, CO 81133
- Legal Description: S.D.C.R. UNIT F BLK 89 LOT 1252
- Road Access: County Maintained Dirt Road Access
- Lot Size: 5.303 acres
- Annual Taxes: $115.64
- HOA: None
- Utilities: (None Connected) Water by well, power nearby, most residents use septic tanks
- Zoning: Vacant/Residential
- Building Allowed: Must be a minimum of 600 square feet, please call the Planning and Zoning Department for more details on permitting and regulations (719) 937-7668
Happy to answer questions and send over more details!! Reach out for more details!