I want more information on this property
Over 10 acres of beautiful Colorado land at the Sanchez Reservoir, just a 4 mile drive. Build your home or cabin, go camping, and enjoy incredible views, clean air, peace, and quiet.
In the distance to the East, you’ll see the reservoir with San Pedro Mesa as a backdrop. To the East, you’ll see Culebra Peak (the southernmost fourteener in Colorado), Red Mountain, Vermejo Peak, and Pergatoire Peak at 13,600 feet up! While you’re enjoying the breathtaking views, you’ll appreciate being less than a half hour from the towns of Fort Garland and San Luis.
Wildlife is abundant here: the Trinchera Herd is one of the largest in Colorado with an estimated population of 16,000 elk. There are so many things to do within a short drive where you can hike, camp, and fish.
The roads in the last stretch to the property are passable but not maintained and only in reasonable shape, a 4x4 is recommended. The access road actually crosses through the property with a very rough estimate of 1-2 acres on one side and the remaining 8-9 acres on the opposite side (see the maps in the photos section for more detail).
- 12 miles to San Luis
- 52 miles to Taos
- 122 miles to Santa Fe
- 167 miles to Colorado Springs
- 185 miles to Albuquerque
- Address: 719 County Road 13.2, San Luis, CO 81152
- Subdivision/Legal Desc: N2S2SW4NW4 SEC 5-1-71 (10 ACRES)
- Parcel ID: 10015050
- Zoning: Estate Residential, at least 600 sq ft home
- Camping allowed for up to two weeks per visit; after which a long-term camping permit would be required to remain on the property
- HOA Fees: None
- Size: 10 Acres, rare to see property this large in the Sanchez Reservoir area
- Terrain: Level, Mountain Views
- Access: Head west off of County Road 21 (maintained, and is about 1 mile to the west of the property).
- Conveyance: Warranty Deed (the best kind)
- Taxes: $74.08
- Elevation: 7,750 feet
GPS Coordinates: 37.07777081, -105.3734847
- Power by Solar, wind or generator for power and phone by cellular. The nearest power is approximately 1 mile from the property.
- Water by well, holding tank, water haul or delivery service
- Sewer by Septic
- I can make this fit any budget. You are welcome to visit the property. Don't hesitate to ask any questions below.
- Can be sold on terms for $500 down, $199 doc fee and $199/month for 48 months
- 20% discount for paying cash. All monetary transactions backed by financial institutions.
County Contact Information:
- For land use information call Planning & Zoning at 719-937-7668
- For ownership verification call Assessor 719-937-7670
Pictures are of the actual property or of the sights in the area with 10 miles.
Please PM me for more information.