I want more information on this property
Gorgeous Lot in Lake Livingston Village with access to city utilities ready at the road including power, water, and sewer. Brand new Survey with Stakes set at the road.
The total lot size is 45 x 90 = 4,050 sq ft
We Just Finished Clearing the Lot and it’s ready to go. We cleared all of the brush, performed stump grinding, installed a culvert, set a driveway, and hauled 8 loads of fill dirt onto the lot to evenly grade it and to raise the elevation for improved drainage (Note: This Neighborhood is Not in a Flood Zone).
A spot has been carved out to immediately park your mobile or RV. This space will fit any RV, Fifth Wheel, and 10 x 40 Mobile Home. Take a look at our photos so you can see the work and boundaries of the property.
The land is ready to tap into Water, Power, and Sewer that are available at the road.
Lake Livingston Village offers several amenities including a pavilion, swimming pools, public parks, and a boat ramp launching onto Lake Livingston.
The property is situated in Section 10, which allows:
Year-round temporary tent camping
Year-round RV camping and storage
Permanent residential living allowed via mobile home, RV or permanent structure.
Cheap HOA Fees. For $288 / Annual you get:
1. Weekly Trash Pickup (a $300 to $400 value on it’s own!)
2. Maintenance Crew that grades & trenches the roads & ditches
3. Access to the Boat Ramp – Directly on Lake Livingston!
4. Access to Log Cabin Rentals in Section 5. Only $15 per night!!
5. Access to Community Pavilion for Outdoor BBQs!
6. Access to Community Basketball Court!
7. Access to Community Swimming Pool!
8. Access to RV Pads – Need to move Right Now but Need time to work on your Lot? No problem! Use the Community Pads!
Light restrictions require 600 sq ft minimums on permanent structures; mobile homes only need to 10 x 40′ in size (photo approval required with the HOA).
Bonus Feature: Furnished Log Cabins in Section 5 available for rent @ $15.00 / night to property owners. They are 30 x 15 featuring two 15 x 10 bedrooms.
Taxes are only $34 per year; HOA fees are $288 per year.