I want more information on this property
With easy road access and endless possibilities, escape the city and recharge in the Nevada outdoors. Bring your tent, RV, ATV, 4x4, or future dream home plans!
CLOSE BUT NOT TOO CLOSE
• Elko, NV (17 minutes) -- As the largest city on Interstate 80 between Salt Lake City and Reno, Elko offers numerous hotels, restaurants, and casinos for the many travelers who pass through.
• Northeastern Nevada Museum (15 minutes)
• Mountain View Park (17 minutes)
• Walmart Super Center (18 minutes)
• Twin Falls (2.5 hours)
• Salt Lake City (3 hours)
• Reno (4.5 hours)
• Boise (4 hours)
HOW TO BUY
• Owner Financing: $200 down payment and $100/month for 30 months
0% interest owner financing -- no credit check!
(Flexible terms available – just ask and we can work something out!)
• Cash: Buying the property outright for cash is also available
• $249 non-refundable closing/doc fee
90-day money-back guarantee – If this property does not meet all your needs, we will help you find another property that does or return your money with no questions asked.
• Parcel size: 2.27 acres
• County: Elko, NV
• Subdivision: Meadow Valley Ranchos
• HOA Fees: None
• Access: Dirt road
• Annual Taxes: ~$20
• Link to Google Maps: https://goo.gl/maps/PZRZHLWiy9Hh2ogK8
• GPS Coordinates:
NW corner: 40.8965, -115.7357
NE corner: 40.8965, -115.7346
SE corner: 40.8957, -115.7346
SW corner: 40.8957, -115.7358
Center (approximate): 40.8961, -115.7352
NOTE: The local government is the final authority on what you can and cannot do with the property. We can help you check with the local government to see exactly what you can do.