• 35 Minutes away from Montello
• If you do want to try your hand at some recreational mining you can do it as rights to all oil, gas, and minerals of any kind will be transferred with the deed!
• Breathtaking view of Elko County is on full display here. Pristine Land, at foot hills of the enchanting Murdoch Mountains.
• Perfect place to park the RV and explore the mountains and drive across the open land. RV/ mobile home/ cabin/ house/ camping friendly.
• Private and secure, away from the hustle and bustle of everyday city life and just two and a half hours away from salt Lake City.
• Terms: $600 down and $200/month for 48 months.
• NO credit check, everyone approved, and a 90 day money back guarantee!
• Cash Discount $ Available for less
Assessor’s Parcel Number: 010-13E-054
Address: Unnamed Road Montello, Nevada 89830
County: Elko, Nevada
Subdivsion: GAMBLE DISTRICT
Lot number: N/A
Legal Description: NE4SW4SE4; S21 T38N R67E MDB&M
TRS: T38N R67E S21
Parcel size: 10 acres
Terrain type: Plain / Desert
Google map link: https://goo.gl/maps/6C3CcTG3BmPGUne27
GPS Coordinates: 41.1583, -114.3982
GPS Coordinates (4 corners):
“41.1592, -114.3993 NW
41.1592, -114.3969 NE
41.1574, -114.3969 SE
41.1574, -114.3994 SW”
Access to property: Yes, Unnamed Road
Road surface/type: Dirt
Who maintains roads: County (Roads Department)
Closest highways: HWY# I-80, Nevada
Closest major city: Elko, Nevada 89801 (90.8 Miles, 1 Hr. 42 Mins.)
Closest small town: Montello, Nevada 89830 (20.1 Miles, 33 Mins.)
Closest gas station: Montello Gas And Grocery, 323 Front St, Montello, NV 89830 (20.1 Miles, 33 Mins.)
Nearby attractions: Wendover viewpoint, West Wendover, NV 89883 (45.3 Miles, 57 Mins.)
Walk Score: 9/100 Car-Dependent
Bike Score: 35/100 Somewhat Bikeable
Back taxes owed? If so amount owed: No
Tax Liens? If so amount owed: No
Annual property taxes: $14.54