I want more information on this property
602 935 6144
Come check out this huge 10-acre buildable lot in Oak Harbor. Ideal for building properties or single family residential. Mobile and manufactured homes are okay. Great for nature lovers and those wanting to escape the city life. Great spot for a farm or to raise horses. Steep discount at only 145K for 10-acre property. Check out other comps in the area.
APN : R23329-370-2310
Google Maps : https://www.google.com/maps/place/48°19’15.6%22N+122°35’03.1%22Wfirstname.lastname@example.org,-122.5863887,673m/data=!3m2!1e3!4b1!4m2!3m1!1s0x0:0x0
145K CASH DISCOUNT AVAILABLE!
Seller Financing is available : No Credit Checks, No Prepayment penalties, No-Hassle
* Parcel APN: R23329-370-2310
* State: WASHINGTON
* County: ISLAND
* Major Cross streets: WA-20 and W Fakkema Rd
* Address across the Street: 3048 Raccoon Way Oak Harbor, WA 98277
* GPS Coordinates: 48.3210°, -122.5842°
* Legal Description: NE SE NW TGW & SUB EZ AF#96001505 FR 370-2000
* Size: 10 ACRES
* Access: paved, fronting Racoon Way on the west
* Zoning: R – Rural
* HOA: None
“A non-conversion forest practice permit (No. 2815678) (means no development permits or approvals incompatible with continued forest use or production) has been issued by the Washington Department of Natural Resources for this property on April 17, 2017 until April 17, 2023 however you can lift the moratorium through the issuance of an Island County Clearing and Grading permit that addresses the previous impacts to critical areas or their buffers.”
* Electricity : New Construction Required from Puget Sound Energy : Phone: 888-225-5773
* Gas : Propane Gas
* Water : Drill Well, there is no water service in the area. Owner has to apply for permit from the County to build own well.
* Waste : Owner’s responsibility
* Septic : Build Septic, Owner had secured a Septic Permit in 2001 where the County had analyzed soil if it can sustain septic and it passed the test. Owner would simply have to get a septic designer to design a septic system.
* WINDJAMMER PARK/CITY BEACH (15MIN/5.6MI)
* MAIDEN DECEPTION PASS (21MIN/11.8MI)
* FORT NUGENT PARK (17MIN/6.8MI)
* DUGUALLA STATE PARK (9MIN/3.3MI)
* JOSEPH WHIDBEY STATE PARK (15MIN/7.6MI)
* KUKUTALI PRESERVE STATE PARK HERITAGE SITE (35MIN/21MI)
* FORT EBEY STATE PARK (26MIN/13.3MI)
****DISCOUNTED PRICES! Buyer is responsible for verifying all information with the County as to what can and can’t be done with the property. Buyer will need to work with the County to obtain the proper permits if needed. Buyer will also need to confirm the availability of any utilities needed or serviced on the property. Seller makes no warranties or representations about the land, its condition, or what can be built on the property. This property will be closed by local title company and is Guaranteed free of all liens and Encumbrances. Buyer will receive title insurance and warranty deed.****