I want more information on this property
1. Own this lot and live on the lake for much, MUCH less than what other lots are selling for in this area! Similar sized lots on this lake nearby are selling for $350,000 to over $500,000.
2. Our specialty (and niche) in the land business is to buy low and then sell low to you (to sell fast). That’s what we do… we’re good at it… and that’s why we are called LowCostLand! This property is a great buy and a terrific value!
3. This 2.13 acre buildable lot on the Cedar Creek Reservoir has approx. 105 feet of the property along the lake.
4. Cedar Creek Reservoir is a beautiful lake where you can go fishing, water skiing, paddle-boarding, canoeing, sun bathe, or have a lakeside picnic/party on the edge of the property near the lake.
5. There are many nice, mature trees on the property.
6. Approx. 302 feet of the lot faces Pleasure Hills Road.
7. The property is just 2 miles west of Mabank, TX and 5 miles north of Gun Barrel City, TX – where you can find Brookshire’s Grocery Store, Walmart Supercenter, Lowe’s Home Improvement, restaurants, and more.
8. The property is 41 miles from the Dallas-Fort Worth Metroplex Area.
9. It’s 3 miles from U.S. Hwy 175 – and 20 miles from Kaufman, TX.
10. There are several parks in the area including: Tom Finley Park, Purtis Creek State Park, C.J. Kelly Park, Gun Barrel City Park, Whatz-Up Family Fun Park, and Petroleum Park.
11. Remember similar sized lots nearby on this lake are selling for over $350,000. Purchase this lot and you will have (own) massive instant equity… meaning the day you buy the lot, it will be worth much more than what you paid for it.
Size: 2.136 Acres
School District: Mabank Independent School District
Elementary School: Mabank Intermediate School
Middle School: Mabank Intermediate School
High School: Mabank High School
Property Taxes: $953.39 per year
Water: Near the road
Electricity: Near the road, provided by Trinity Valley Electric Co-Op – Tel: 800-766-9576
Sewer: Septic tank needed
Gas: Provided by Chevron – Tel: 903-887-1058
Mobile Home Allowed: No
Flood Zone: Zone AE – The edge of the property along the lake has a 1% chance per year of flooding. The rest of the lot is not in a flood zone. (See “Flood Zone Area” image below.)