I want more information on this property
231 299 0872
It could be yours today with easy to afford payments and no credit check!
The property is in the San Luis Valley which is known for its magnificent landscape, wildlife, river culture, and solitude.
Build your house, cabin or camp here with mountain views in every direction.
The Rio Grande River only 3 miles from the property is untamed, pristine and classified
as “Gold Medal Waters” This is a fly fisher’s haven with all different kinds of trout including browns!
There is so much to do in the area:
Backpacking, Hiking, Camping, Mountain Biking, Sand-Boarding, Rock Climbing,
Trail Running, Skiing, Hunting, Horseback and ATV riding to name a few!
• Smith Reservoir -Fish, Kayaking and boating -32 miles
• Rio Grande River – Fly Fishers Paradise, Kayaking and Rafting -3 miles
• Red River Ski Area – 47 miles
• Blanca Peak (4th highest summit of the Rocky Mountains) – 44 miles
• Great Sand Dunes National Park – 60 miles
• Trinchera Peak -60 miles
• Zapata Falls -55 miles
• Ute Mountain, New Mexico -13 miles
– Address: Klamath, TRL, Rio Grande Ranches, CO 81152
– Nearest Town- San Luis
– Acreage: 5 Acres
– Zoning: Residential
– Utilities: Electric nearby or solar
– You can camp in a tent or a RV
– You can build a home (600 square feet minimum), mobile homes
(built after 1976) and Earthship homes are ok
– No HOA Fees
– Terrain: Level, Mountain Views
– Elevation: Approx. 7,592 feet
– Access: Maintained dirt road
– Taxes: $52 annually (approx.)
MONTHLY TERMS-NO CREDIT CHECK -NO QUALIFYING
– $99 down
– $250 Doc Processing Fee
– $99 month for 52 months
– 90 Day Satisfaction Guarantee