I want more information on this property
Luna, New Mexico
This property lies in the Deming Ranchettes, nestled between the shadows of Florida Mountains and North Peak, making it the perfect get-away– Hike, camp, build, ATV, rock-hound, fossil hunt, birdwatch, search for petroglyphs, or just relax and take it easy. Great recreational or investment property.
Cash discount: $2.225
Seller financing options: $89Down + $239 Doc Fee
Terms: $89/Month for 24 months (includes property taxes and note maintenance fee)
- County: Luna
- APN: 3053154014202
- Coordinates: 32°01’56.3″N 107°46’29.3″W
- Location: Deming Area- On the corner of Purple Sage and Nogales Rd Deming Ranchettes, Unit 90, Block 11, Tract 23
- Parcel Size: .50 acre
- Legal Class: Vacant Land
- Zoning Use: None, Can be used for commercial or residential (contact the county for more details)
- Electric: Solar
- Water: Would need well
- Septic: Would need to be installed
- Access: Dirt Road
- Conveyance: Warranty Deed
- Yearly Taxes: around $27/Yr.
No brokers, no agents, no banks. All financing is in-house with no credit check and 0% interest.
No Risk Guarantee. If you are not completely satisfied, you can refund within 90 days (doc fee is non-refundable), or exchange within the year.