I want more information on this property
Soak up the Vitamin D and discover the best outdoor recreation in Southern Colorado practically in the backyard! This five-acre lot is the adventure headquarters you have been searching for. Explore public lands with BLM land just seven miles away, adjacent to the Alamosa National Wildlife Refuge. Spend a day on your boat casting a line into Smith Reservoir’s clear blue waters or cross another fourteener off your list and conquer Blanca Peak. Camp here for short visits or build an off-grid cabin for longer retreats. This land fits your budget, it is competitively priced and will provide enjoyment for a long time.
Alamosa – 20 miles
Fort Garland – 10 miles
Pagosa Springs – 90 miles
Pueblo – 110 miles
Smith Reservoir for fishing & boating – 7 miles
Great Sand Dunes Natl Park – 25 miles
Sangre de Cristo Mountains – 38 miles
Blanca Peak for hiking
Largest Elk herd in CO
– Subdivision: San Luis Valley Ranches
– Parcel ID: 70373070
– Acres: 5.0
– Terrain: Level, Mountain Views
– Elevation: 7680 ft
– Zoning: Vacant Residential, at least 600 sq ft home; camping allowed for up to 2 weeks per visit; After 14 days a long term camping permit is required to remain on the property in an RV if there is a septic system and water source on the property.
– HOA Fees: None
– Taxes: $66.50 in 2019
– Access: Dirt road
– Conveyance: Warranty Deed (the best kind)
– Water: by well, holding tank, water haul or delivery service
– Sewer: will need to install septic system
– Power: Solar is popular due to 282+ days of sunshine/yr or contact Xcel Energy 800-895-4999 or Santiago Electric 505-864-7598.
All monetary transactions backed by financial institutions.
Pictures are of the actual property.
For land use information, call County Land Use & Zoning 719-937-7668
For ownership verification, call County Assessor 719-937-7670
Please text or call to discuss this more or click the link above to email.
NW Corner: 37.415213, -105.594577
NE Corner: 37.415213, -105.593461
SE Corner: 37.413381, -105.593482
SW Corner: 37.413381, -105.594582