I want more information on this property
Why live an ordinary life when you can have extraordinary adventures in Mohave County? Bring your big boat! Western Arizona is perfect for those who like a little water with their desert. Lake Mead, Lake Mohave, Lake Havasu, and the Colorado River are all nearby. Spend a lazy day fishing or burn some calories water skiing. Pick a favorite spot to visit over and over, or you can try a new one every weekend. This is very near BLM land for even more wildlife viewing.
Meadview – 20 miles
Dolan Springs – 21 miles
Kingman – 50 miles
Laughlin – 75 miles
Las Vegas – 110 miles
Lake Mead Natl Recreation Area – 54 miles
Lake Mohave 130 miles
– Subdivision: Lot 2895 Lake Mead Ranchos Unit 3
– Parcel ID: 337-03-345
– Acres: 1.0
– Terrain: level with slight rolling hill, mountain views
– Elevation: 2990
– Zoning: Vacant Residential, at least 600 sq ft home; camping allowed for up to 2 weeks per visit; After 14 days a long term camping permit is required to remain on the property in an RV if there is a septic system and water source on the property.
– HOA Fees: None
– Taxes: $45.96 in 2019
– Access: Dirt road
– Conveyance: Warranty Deed (the best kind)
– Water: by well, holding tank, water haul or delivery service
– Sewer: will need to install septic system
– Power: Solar is popular due to 290+ days of sunshine
All monetary transactions backed by financial institutions.
Pictures are of the actual property or of sights within the general area.
For land use information, call County Land Use & Zoning 928-757-0903 ext 5803
For ownership verification, call County Assessor 928-753-0703
Want to know more? I’m standing by to answer your questions.
NW Corner: 35.828175, -114.180869
NE Corner: 35.828175, -114.180315
SE Corner: 35.827433, -114.180315
SW Corner: 35.827433, -114.180869