I want more information on this property
Wouldn’t it be amazing to OWN land in the Lake o’ Pines community of Pine Harbor 2 miles from this amazing lake??? This Lot also boarders 300+ acres of undeveloped land for great privacy. Take your boat to the boat launch that is a short 2 miles away, or zip down the road 9 minutes to the beautiful Overlook Point for a scenic picnic!
Lake O’ The Pines sits on an area of 16,919 acres surrounded by gorgeous pine trees that reach into the sky. This fishery contains large mouth bass, spotted bass, catfish, white bass, crappie, sunfish, and chain pickerel.
Cash Price: $3200.00 (250.00 documentation fee)
Property Address: TBD Tejas Drive Jefferson, TX 75657 (Lot 104)
• Lot size 50*100 (5000 square feet)
• Parcel less than 2 miles from boat ramp
• POA dues only $40 per year
• LOW yearly taxes of 29.00!
• Mobile Homes Allowed
• RV Camping ok
• Fishing & Hunting close by
• Boat Launch
• No back taxes or POA fees due. NO funny business!
If you are ready to ditch the city and get out on the lake just click the green button above to find out how!
Electric: AEP Southwestern Electric
Water: Southwest Water Co
Sewer: Would be by Aerobic Septic
Property Address: TBD Tejas Drive Jefferson, TX 75657
Property ID# 15508 (Marion County CAD)
GPS Coordinates: 32.776031,-94.486828
Legal Description: PINE HARBOR SEC H LOT 104
Parcel Size: 5000 sq ft
Conveyance: Warranty Deed
Access: Paved Road POA
HOA/POA: Pine Harbor
What Can I Do With This Property?
• RV: YES! RV’s can be stored on the lot and you can also camp in your RV for a couple weeks at a time. This community is RV friendly, you can live in the RV if you have a “plan” approved by the POA to create a permanent dwelling.
• Mobile Home: YES – Your home must be 600 square feet minimum, 10 years old or newer, and you need to have your electric, water, and sewer hooked up prior to moving your mobile home onto the lot.
• Boating: This is a great pace for boating enthusiasts! By owning land in this community, you have direct access to a boat launch into a quiet cove that accesses the lake.
• Camping: This is a great location for camping. Many lot owners visit their lot and set up their tents or RV’s and camp for the weekend. This community is “camp friendly.”
• Can I Build? YES, you can build here. You can also place a mobile home on your lot after approval from the POA
• Town Regulations: The local building department in Jefferson City, TX encourages new building. If you’d like to build a new home on this lot your first step is to contact the Jefferson City building inspections department. Please contact Jefferson City directly for building information/restriction at 903-665-3922 http://www.jeffersontexas.us/
Jefferson, TX - (~10 Miles)
Longview, TX - (~34 Miles)
Shreveport, LA - (~56 Miles)
Dallas, TX – (~161 Miles)
Houston, TX – (~244 Miles)
Buyer to verify all information. TLS takes every effort to provide the most accurate information; however, buyers should perform their own due diligence to ensure the intended use of the land is available.