I want more information on this property
2. A mobile home is okay for this property.
3. Approx. 332 feet of road frontage facing 26 A Street.
4. Property is 4 miles north of the Lexington Wildlife Management Area - a 9,512 acre hunting area with campsites, a shooting range, and fishing ponds.
5. 11 miles south of the Little River State Park - Lots of outdoor activities including swimming, fishing, picnicking, hiking, and boating.
6. Lake Thunderbird State Park is also nearby.
7. 20 miles from Norman, Oklahoma - restaurants, shopping, entertainment and more.
8. There are 5-acre tracts in this area selling for close to DOUBLE of sales price we are asking. Claim this land now for the low price of $24,995. Hurry, because once it’s sold, it will be taken down from this website.
Street Address: 26th A St
Zip Code: 73068
Size: 5 acres
School District: Noble Public Schools
Elementary School: John K. Hubbard Elementary School
Middle School: Curtis Inge Middle School
High School: Noble High School