I want more information on this property
2. A mobile home on this property is okay.
3. Approx. 330 feet of road frontage facing S. Dobbs Road.
4. 4 miles south of Highway 9.
5. 10-minute drive to Lake Thunderbird State Park - where you can enjoy picnics by the water, boating, fishing, camping, swimming, kayaking, hiking, mountain biking, horseback riding, and see beautiful sunsets!
6. 8 miles from Little River State Park.
7. 10 miles from the Lexington Wildlife Management Area - where you go hunting, fishing, and camping. There’s also a shooting range.
8. Lots of fun outdoor activities are near this 5-acre parcel. It’s priced to sell fast. Get it under contract now!
Street Address: S Dobbs Rd
Zip Code: 73068
Size: 5 Acres
School District: Noble Public Schools
Elementary School: John K. Hubbard Elementary School
Middle School: Curtis Inge Middle School
High School: Noble High School