Let me help you find the land you want!
Answer a few questions and I will search 100's of properties
I want more information on this property
: Costilla, Colorado
: $ 8,999.00
- County: Costilla county, Colorado
- Subdivision: Sangre de Cristo Ranches
- Address: Burnham Rd. Lot 7225 Fort Garland, CO 81133
- Legal Description: S.D.C.R. UNIT J-3 BLK 327 LOT 7225
- Road Access: County Maintained Dirt Road Access
- Lot Size: 5 acres
- Annual Taxes: $110.84
- HOA: None
- Utilities: (None Connected) Water by well, power nearby, most residents use septic tanks
- Zoning: Vacant/Residential
- Building Allowed: Must be a minimum of 600 square feet, please call the Planning and Zoning Department for more details on permitting and regulations (719) 937-7668
- Camping Allowed: Allowed 14 days at a time or you can apply for a long term camping permit which allows 60 days at a time and can be renewed 3 times per year.
Imagine owning your very own retreat in the mesmerizing and historic Costilla County! This wilderness paradise is a wonderland full of remarkable scenic appeal. Starting with a slope off of Burnham Road and flattening out to an open and buildable area at the base of the property, this unique and beautiful location offers unbelievable Mt. Blanca views, year-round accessibility and makes for an ideal camping retreat or custom home site. At an elevation of 8,487 feet, multiple species of plant life and wildlife abound on the property including Pinon Pine trees and Sagebrush meadows; wildlife that call this area home include deer, elk, antelope and bighorn sheep. Head 20 minutes Southwest and you’ll come across Smith and Mountain Home Reservoirs, ideal for fishing and boating and chock full of several species of trout and bass. You will also find an abundance of trails and open space, including the Rio Grande Ranches and Sangre de Cristo Greenbelt Trail, that serve to provide numerous recreational opportunities and resources. Further out, but still just 3 hours South, you’ll find Carson National Forest in New Mexico for more adventure! For a variety of amenities, the town of Fort Garland is a short 15 minute drive away. This a rare opportunity to purchase 5 acres of Colorado’s most stunning and best big game hunting land at a price that is shockingly affordable!
Here are the GPS Coordinates so you can look it up on Google maps/earth:
Contact the Seller: Colton Bones
This Ad has been viewed 95 times.