I want more information on this property
2. This lot is ‘unrestricted.’ Mobile home and RVs are allowed on this property. Or build a home.
3. Lexington and Purcell, Oklahoma are approx. 15 miles away (just east of I-35). In these two towns (that are approximately 1 mile apart) are plenty of restaurants, shopping locations, a hospital, an Amtrak train station, a Walmart Supercenter, and many other amenities.
4. Norman, Oklahoma (with a 2017 population of 122,843) is 20 miles to the northwest of this property. Norman offers many of the conveniences and amenities you would find in a larger city. Oklahoma City is 43 miles away.
5. The Lexington Wildlife Management Area is only 5 miles away from this property. It’s a great place to enjoy the outdoors and wildlife. The LWMA offers camp sites, a shooting range, fishing, hunting, hiking trails, and more. Just minutes away!
6. Here are some additional nearby parks that are ideal for camping and other outdoor activities: Lions Memorial Park, Thunder Valley Raceway Park, Westbrook Park, Red Hill Recreation Area, Lake Thunderbird State Park, and Red Hill Park. There is no shortage of fun outdoor activities to explore and enjoy near this 5-acre parcel.
7. Lake Thunderbird State Park is just 14 miles away from the property. A beautiful and spacious park where you can enjoy picnics by the water, boating, fishing, camping, swimming, kayaking, hiking, mountain biking, horseback riding, and see beautiful sunsets!
8. Don’t miss out on this opportunity to own a very private and quiet 5-acre tract of land - that has a 70 ft. water well and septic tank. It’s priced to sell fast (and probably will). Claim it now, before it sells and is removed from the site.
9. Note: All of our transactions are closed with a title company and you will receive title insurance and clear title. Get this property under contract now, and let’s get the closing process started!
Street Address: Cherokee Way
Zip Code: 73051
Approximate Distance To Nearby Cities & Towns:
Lexington, OK - 14 miles
Noble, OK - 17 miles
Purcell, OK - 16 miles
Norman, OK - 20 miles
Oklahoma City, OK - 43 miles
Tulsa, OK - 125 miles
Dallas, TX - 189 miles
I-35 (highway) at Purcell - 18 miles away
Size: 5 acres
School District: Noble Public Schools
Elementary School: John K. Hubbard Elementary School
Middle School: Curtis Inge Middle School
High School: Noble High School
Property Taxes: $124 per year
Water: A water well is on the property. It needs a new pump.
Electricity: Yes, near the road.
Sewer: A septic tank is on the property.
Mobile Home Allowed: Yes.
Flood Zone: No.