I want more information on this property
2. The lot is zoned C-2 General Commercial. C-2 Commercial is primarily intended for heavier commercial development that serves a citywide and regional market area… and for establishments requiring outdoor display and storage of merchandise.
3. C-2 Commercial uses can include: a workshop. storage facility. storage yard, building material supplies, HVAC shop, bed & breakfast, offices, retail sales & service, self-storage facility, heavy equipment & vehicle sales/rentals (including boats and RVs), motor vehicle repair shop, and numerous other uses,
4. Quiet, private parcel that sits back off of Old Henderson Hwy. Approximately 39 feet of the lot is on Old Henderson Hwy - providing easy, private “driveway” access to the lot.
5. City water, city sewer, and electricity are near the property - ready to tap into. A propane tank will be needed
6. Lot is easy to get to… and is located in a very desirable part of town. It’s 9 miles south of I-20. And just 1,500 feet from Loop 323.
7. This commercial tract of land is priced far below other similar properties (that are even further away from downtown Tyler). For example, a 0.96 acre tract that’s further away is selling for $148,000. A nearby 0.82 acre lot is selling for $219,000.
This property - priced way below market value - is an excellent investment with lots of built-in equity. You can literally buy this property today, hold it for a short while (or not hold it at all) and quickly flip it for a BIG profit on your investment.
Street Address: Old Henderson Highway
City: In the city limits of Tyler, Texas.
Zip Code: 75702
Approximate Distance To Nearby Cities & Towns:
Longview, TX - 34 miles
Marshall, TX - 57 miles
Jefferson, TX - 71 miles
Henderson, TX - 31 miles
Athens, TX - 36 miles
Lufkin, TX - 84 miles
Waco, TX - 125 mile
Dallas, TX - 92 miles
College Station - 123 miles
Shreveport, LA - 76 miles
DFW Airport - 120 miles
Size: 1 acre
School District: Tyler Independent School District
Elementary School: Bonner Elementary School
Middle School: Hubbard Middle School
High School: John Tyler High School
Property Taxes: $571.51 per year
Water: Provided by Tyler City Water Utilities - Tel: 903-531-1230
Electricity: Provided by D&S Electric Services - Tel: 903-593-3779
Sewer: Provided by Tyler City Water Utilities - Tel: 903-531-1230
Gas: Propane, provided by Suburban Propane - Tel: 903-592-5612
Mobile Home Allowed: No
Flood Zone: No