Welcome to peace and tranquility on this 1.24 Acre property! A rare residential gem situated in the heart of Arizona. Come on down and synchronize with the beautiful sunset or enjoy camping under the night stars. Wakeup to perfect silence, and enjoy a day full of adventure. This property provides you with the perfect opportunity to build your dream cabin and get away from the chaos of the city.
It is closely situated to We The People Park and just 23 minutes away from the infamous Painted Desert. You can visit the Crystal Forest to view the beautiful fossilized trees where there is an unusual high concentration of crystals inside the petrified logs. Reconnect with family and friends with guided tours featuring hiking, horseback riding and backpacking. Be encapsulated by the Newspaper Rock which boast over 650 petroglyphs covering a group of rocks with a catwalk overlooking the view.
This gem is only 11 minutes away from the Speedway gas station, which means you can always be on the go and buying groceries will never be a task as Bashas’ Diné Supermarket is only 10 minutes away!
Why ask for anything else, when you can live in an area that provides the perfect rustic getaway? Intrigued? Then Contact us today and make your dream a reality!
– Parcel number: 207-48-102
– County: Apache
– Acres: 1.24
– Zoned: Agricultural general
– HOA/POA: None
– Improvements: None
– Annual Taxes: $4.30
– Access: Legal access, dirt road/desert
– Water: Drill well or haul water
– Building: Permits required if building, but no timeline to get them once you own the property
– Would be Septic (required for permanent trailer)
– Camping: No restrictions on trailers/camping durations
– Recreation: Bring the ATVs/Dirtbikes, Fishing gear, Hiking gear
– No major restrictions with the county = FREEDOM! Special permits required for some things.
– Only $75 monthly or, own it now for $1,450 cash
– Payment Plan available
– No credit checks, no banks, no interest