I want more information on this property
PRICE is way BELOW MARKET VALUE
CASH DISCOUNT PRICE: $19,997
SELLER FINANCING PRICE: $22,997
HURRY UP - IT'S BUILDABLE
Washington the state, which was named in honor of the 13th president of America George Washington, is one of the only seven states that do not levy a personal income tax. It is also home to many big companies including Amazon.com and Boeing Corporation which contributed greatly to the booming economy of the state. The climate-friendly and cheap electricity place the state in a situation where it is expected to be coal-free by the year 2025.
The economy is heavily fueled by energy and invention with venture capital flowing freely.
New developments are in the works and corporate customers like Google and Wal-Mart are pledged to shrinking their carbon footprint.
These make Washington state as one of the best states to live in America.
The state is an example of how strong economy and climate actions goes together in making a better place that attracts more and more people in its land.
Yakima, a county in Washington state, is considered as the Heart of Central Washington.
It is a county with low cost of living, a central location, and a strong sense of community thus making it an ideal place to work, live, and play.
The economy revolves around agriculture as a wide variety of crops are grown around and in the Yakima Valley.
It is the leading producer of fruits, vegetables, grains, and other agricultural products in the Washington state.
There are also over 250 manufacturing firms that are located in the county producing a variety of product and providing employment to people.
Tourism is another major contributor to Yakima’s economy.
There are many things to do in the county including horseback riding, water rafting, snow skiing, fishing boating,
and a lot more thus making Yakima a favorite destination for many tourists from the Northwest and all around the world.
Some of the facilities and tourist spots around Yakima include the following:
• 10.72 miles driving distance to Ahtanum Meadow Campground
• 13.71 miles driving distance to The Lone Star Ranch House
• 14.14 miles driving distance to Apple Tree Golf Course
• 19.43 miles driving distance to Cowiche Canyon Trail
• 20.37 miles driving distance to Yakima Valley Museum
• 21.27 miles driving distance to Yakima Farmers' Market
• 22.58 miles driving distance to Westpark Shopping Center
• 22.88 miles driving distance to Central Washington Agricultural Museum
• 23.78 miles driving distance to Yakima Area Arboretum
• 24.39 miles driving distance to Fort Simcoe Historical State Park
• 25.19 miles driving distance to Yakima Greenway
• 25.56 miles driving distance to Yakima Sportsman State Park
• 35.86 miles driving distance to Yakama Nation Museum and Cultural Center
• 54.28 miles driving distance to Rimrock Lake
• 66.49 miles driving distance to White Pass Ski Area
• 81.32 miles driving distance to Mount Rainier National Park
If you are interested in moving into Yakima County or simply want to have a property in the place, we have a 10.29 acres vacant land for sale.
PRICE IS WAY BELOW MARKET VALUE!!!
Parcel Number: 151213-31003
Size (In Acres): 10.29
Address: 641 Canyon Crest Rd, Yakima, WA 98903, USA
Road Access: Dirt