I want more information on this property
This lot is great for building a new home or adding a mobile home, RV, or just to get away from it all. Especially for retirees looking for a calm place to settle down, this is an ideal opportunity.
The outdoor life is fascinating, offering recreational activities such as hiking, dirt biking, hunting, fishing, kayak, 4x4 to name a few. Friendly people with no dearth of facilities as there exists City Market, Walmart, Safeway, building supply and hardware stores in Alamosa just 35 miles away; and it’s just 15 minutes to Fort Garland’s gas stations, restaurants, grocery, hardware stores and all of the necessities you might need on a day to day basis. Roads are county maintained and services such as trash pickup, internet coverage and other amenities are available as well.
This lot being in SDCR receives less snowfall as compared to the neighboring areas. The ranches are beautiful and joy of living amidst wildlife makes this a dream spot for your retirement home or perhaps a vacation home. Raspberry Mountain, Teddys, Trinchera & Cuatro Peak are all within 2 hours drive from the lot whereas the Ojito Peak is within a 20 minute drive distance. Whether you are looking for a weekend retreat, a place to settle down or build a new home after retirement, this area offers some of the most gorgeous, peaceful and affordable property one could ask for.
* Address: Filly Rd & Juarez Rd, Fort Garland, CO 81133
* Subdivision: 702, Sangre De Cristo Ranches, Colorado, USA
* Legal Description: S.D.C.R. UNIT D BLK 68 LOT 887 CONT. 5.170 AC
* TRS: T31S 73W S
* Parcel ID (APN): 70211870
* GPS Coordinates / 4 corners:
37.3506, - 105.3709
37.3495, - 105.3714 NW
37.3503, - 105.3690 NE
37.3492, - 105.3694 SE
37.3492, - 105.3694 SW
* Zoning: Estate Residential (ER)
* HOA Fees: None
* Size: 5.17 Acres
* Terrain: Plain
* Access: Filly Rd
* Conveyance: Warranty Deed (the best kind)
* Taxes: $223 per year
* Elevation: 8,237 ft
* Water: would be by well or water haul in
* Sewer: would be by Septic
* Electricity: Solar, or can contact SLV Group: 719-852-3538
** Free potable water is available in NW when travelling towards Alamosa in a 30 km drive. Carry your own containers. WLB Septic & Excavation & San Luis Valley Precast offer the septic installation. Solar can be installed by Sun Mountain Solar & Earth Sun Resources, or you can contact Xcel Energy (800-895-4999)
Nearby Attraction include:
* Raspberry Mountain Peak – 20 minute drive
* Teddys Peak – 1 hour drive
* Trinchera Peak – 1.30 hour drive
* Cuatro Peak – 2 hour drive
PRICED LOW FOR QUICK SALE
I acquired this property significantly below market value from a motivated seller who just wanted to get it off his books. I am happy to pass the advantage on to you. Property is county assessed $11,581 and can be sold on terms for
* $250 down + monthly payment of $141 for 5 years = $6,716
* $250 down + monthly payment of $201 for 3 years = $6,214
* $250 down + monthly payment of $277 for 2 years = $5,972
This is a fully amortized loan with no pre-payment penalty and NO CREDIT CHECK. These numbers ALREADY INCLUDE the property taxes and a $10/mo loan servicing fee! Additional one-time $99 document fee.
Nice discount for CASH buyers available!
You are welcome to visit the property. Don't hesitate to ask any questions below.
Pictures are of the actual property or of the sights in the miles.
Buyers are advised to contact the Costilla County Office in Fort Garland, CO for land use information, building permits, etc.
As per our information (please confirm with County)
— Building Allowed: Must be a minimum of 600 square feet
— Camping Allowed: 14 days at a time or you can apply for a long term camping permit which allows 60 days at a time and can be renewed 3 times per year.
County Contact Information:
* For land use information call Planning & Zoning at (719) 937-7668 ext. 4
* For ownership verification call Assessor (719) 937-7670
✓ Secure yourself a piece of land and independence!
✓ Peaceful living and outdoor adventures await!!
For more information please click the button here below or send a text to the number at the top!