I want more information on this property
Status: Under Contract
Size: 0.42 Acres
Market Value: $80,500
Sale Price: $73,500
You Save: $7,000
Buy the contract to that property today and get a big $$$ discount or call us for more information regarding our amazing seller financing opportunities. We have flexible monthly payment schedules available starting with an initial $30,000 down payment – no credit check required!
What would you do with 0.46 Acres of perfectly developable land and a fantastic Oceanview to call your own? This property for sale is located in beautiful Newport, OR, and has the unique Pacific Ocean and the Oregon Coast within walking distance. Oregon Coast Highway 101 N is right around the corner and makes it easy to travel to or from the property and allows you to discover the beautiful coastal environment quickly and connect to the other major highways that will lead you to Oregon’s unique national forests or metro areas. The property is right outside of Newport, a beautiful town called Forfar. which is a quiet coastal community that rests along the Oregon Coast (by Newport, OR) and is only 118 feet evaluated above sea level.
This property offers excellent potential for either a vacation home or a permanent home. Moreover, it is perfectly located to enjoy all kinds of water activities like fishing, kayaking, or exploring the ocean area with your boat. It also offers outdoor activities, like mountain biking, hiking, or driving your four-wheelers/ dirt bikes off-road through the forest areas or the dunes around Newport, OR.
Buy it today – the demand for properties like this has increased, and properties are selling quickly!
Quick Facts About Newport, OR (per www.bestplaces.net)
– Population has grown 4% since 2010
– Around 10,300 people are living in Newport
– Schools: Issac Newton Magnet School, Newport High-School (and many other private and regular schools for your children up until there are done with High-School)
– Many great jobs available in that area and a low unemployment and crime rate
– 0% Sales Tax in Newport, OR
Cost of Living
– Compared to the rest of the country, Newport’s cost of living is 2% lower than the U.S. average.
Housing Market in Newport, OR
– It’s a great time to build a house in Newport – Home Appreciation is up 9.8% in the last 12 moths
– Median House Price: $300,000
– Walking distance to the Beach
– 10 min to downtown Newport
– 50 min to Florence, OR
– 1hr to Corvallis (Oregon State University)
– 1hr 50min to Eugene (University of Oregon and Eugene Airport)
– 2hr 20 min to Portland International Airport