I want more information on this property
1. A 0.67-acre lot on the corner of Sunset Blvd. and Doheny Road in Helotes, Texas.
2. Just 2 miles west of Loop 1604.
3. There a many parks in the area to enjoy numerous outdoor activities while socially distancing.
4. This lot is situated in a tranquil area and is perfect for a single family or modular home.
5. The property is 24 miles from Downtown San Antonio.
6. The parcel is in a fast-growing, very desirable area of Bexar County and it will sell fast. Claim it now before someone else does.
Street Address: Sunset Blvd.
Zip Code: 78023
Approximate Distance To Nearby Cities & Towns:
Downtown San Antonio – 24 miles
Boerne, TX – 24 miles
New Braunfels, TX – 40 miles
San Marcos, TX – 58 miles
Austin, TX – 88 miles
Corpus Christi, TX – 159 miles
Houston, TX – 191 miles
Dallas, TX – 272 miles
Size: 0.67 acres
School District: Northside Independent School District
Elementary School: Helotes Elementary School
Middle School: Jefferson Middle School
High School: O’Connor High School
Property Taxes: $374.97 per year
Water: Water well needed – or use water delivery service – or use rainwater collection.
Electricity: At the road – CPS Energy – Tel: 210-353-2222
Sewer: Septic tank needed
Gas: CPS Energy – Tel: 210-353-2222
Flood Zone: Yes, Flood Zone A (Flood Zone A means there is a 1% chance per year that the lot can flood.)