I want more information on this property
1. A 6.06-acre unrestricted lot ready for your home. It has approx. 205 feet facing Banner Road (a paved road). The lot is approx. 1,320 feet deep.
2. A mobile home or an RV are allowed on this property.
3. Enjoy living in a quiet country setting while still enjoying the conveniences of city amenities that are nearby.
4. Noble, Oklahoma is 10 miles away. Lexington and Purcell are also just a short drive away (Lexington is 10 miles from the property, and Purcell is 11 miles away). In these 3 nearby cities, there are a number of restaurants, shopping locations, a hospital, an Amtrak train station, a Walmart Supercenter, and many other convenient amenities.
5. Norman, Oklahoma is 17 miles northwest of the property. Norman offers many of the conveniences and amenities you would find in a larger city. Oklahoma City is 39 miles away.
6. This lot offers a great place for you, your family, and friends to enjoy the outdoors and wildlife.
7. The Lexington Wildlife Management Area (LWMA) is 6 miles from this property. This is a 9,512 acre hunting area that also offers primitive campsites, a shooting range, hiking trails, and fishing on Dahlgren Lake and several small ponds.
8. Lake Thunderbird State Park is 9 miles from the property. A beautiful and spacious park where you can enjoy picnics by the water… boating, fishing, camping, swimming, kayaking, hiking, mountain biking, horseback riding… and see beautiful sunsets!
9.Here are some additional parks in the area that are ideal for camping and other outdoor activities: Lions Memorial Park… Thunder Valley Raceway Park… Westbrook Park, Red Hill Recreation Area Lake, Thunderbird State Park, and Red Hill Park. There is no shortage of fun outdoor activities to explore and enjoy near this land parcel.
10. Don’t miss out on this opportunity to own a quiet, 6.06-acre tract of land in the country that’s not very far away from a number of cities. We priced it below market value for a quick sale.
Street Address: Banner Road
Zip Code: 73051
Approximate Distance To Nearby Cities & Towns:
Noble, OK – 10 miles
Lexington, OK – 10 miles
Purcell, OK – 11 miles
Norman, OK – 17 miles
Distance to I-35 – 20 miles
Moore, OK – 30 miles
Shawnee, OK – 32 miles
Oklahoma City, OK – 39 miles
Seminole, OK – 41 miles
Edmond, OK – 52 miles
Tulsa, OK – 121 miles
Dallas, TX – 159 miles
Size: 6.06 acres
School District: Noble School District
Elementary School: John K. Hubbard Elementary School
Middle School: Curtis Inge Middle School
High School: Noble High School
Property Taxes: $283.86 per year
Water: A water well is on the property
Electricity: At the road, provided by Oklahoma Electric Cooperative (OEC) – Tel: 405-
Sewer: Septic system needed
Gas: Propane tank needed
Mobile Home Allowed: Yes
Flood Zone: No
Cleveland County is located in the central part of Oklahoma. The population of this county was 289,710 at the 2021 census, making it the third-most populous county in Oklahoma.
The nearby city of Lexington had a population of 2,202 in 2019. Purcell had a population of 6,401 in 2019… and the population of Noble was 6,837 in 2019.
Norman, OK is 17 miles from the property and is the County Seat of Cleveland County. Norman had a population of 126,952 as of 2021.
Points Of Interest & Distances From The Property:
Lexington Wildlife Management Area – 6 miles
Thunder Valley Raceway Park – 8 miles
Native Spirits Winery – 9 miles
Lake Thunderbird State Park – 9 miles
Little River State Park – 10 miles
Super C Mart Grocery Store – 11 miles
Thunderbird Casino – 12 miles
Walgreens – 13 miles
Walmart Supercenter – 14 miles
Ace Hardware – 14 miles
Cobblestone Creek Golf Course – 15 miles
Canadian Trails Park – 18 miles
The University of Oklahoma – 18 miles
Rudy’s “Country Store” and Bar-B-Q – 18 miles
Gaylord Family-Oklahoma Memorial Stadium – 19 miles
Sam Noble Oklahoma Museum of Natural History – 19 miles
Norman Regional Hospital – 20 miles
Sutton Wilderness Trail Park – 20 miles
Andy Alligator’s Fun Park & Water Park – 27 miles
Will Rogers World Airport – 42 miles