2.5 Acres, minutes from the Painted Desert and the Petrified Forest, this land is a great long-term property that will allow you to make improvements to it over time, while enjoying the land for recreational opportunities today.
From ATVing to camping to everything in between, this property will allow you to do what you want while being left alone.
This area is getting a lot of attention lately due to it’s deposits of Potash, which is an essential ingredient in fertilizers. The term potash is loosely defined and refers to substances whose potassium content is expressed in terms of potassium oxide (K2O).
Skyrocketing potash prices over the past several years have led to extensive leasing and mineral exploration in the area prompting AZGS to reevaluate this resource
This is a perfect opportunity to capture some beautiful land at incredible prices with flexible Owner Financing.
- Property Address:35.03287, 110.04884
- Parcel ID: 105-53-350
- Size: 2.5 Acres
- Terrain: Level
- Access: Property is off a platted dirt road.
- Zoning: A-General
- Sewer: Would be by septic
- Water: Would be by well
- Utilities: Solar or Generator
- Conveyance: Warranty Deed
- Time to Build: None
- HOA Fees: None
- Taxes: Approximately $12 per year
Other Properties in this area are selling for $1,800 PER Acre!!!
Cash Price: 2,400.00 plus $249 doc fee
Owner Financing: $100 Down plus $249 doc fee, $100 per month for 30 months.
GPS Coordinates (approximate coordinates)
- Northwest Corner: 35.03330, -110.04884
- Southwest Corner: 35.03330, -110.04765
- Northeast Corner: 35.03239, -110.04884
- Southeast Corner: 35.03239, -110.04765