160 Acres of Remote Open Land
This sprawling parcel of rural land in the pristine Lovelock Valley holds infinite possibilities with fresh dirt and clean, open air. The 160-acre unit has never been touched by development and feature incredible views of the Sierra Mountains nearby. The natural habitat thrives in this hunter’s paradise and there are plenty of interesting targets to chase. Enjoy peace, serenity, and space in the great outdoors while discovering the power of self-reliance and personal strength; the population in Lovelock Valley is approximately one person per square mile. You’ll be as free and alive as the wild horses and free-roaming cattle that live on the land. Of course, it’s also close to the city of Lovelock, Nevada where you will have access to well-kept recreational facilities and the key amenities of small city life. Capture the imagination of the Wild West with a simpler way of living in a modern era. Discover the power and potential of pulling life out of the land, raising livestock on the grass, and creating your legacy in the fresh dirt.
- Legal Description: Lot 48 of Section 42
- Size: Approximately 160 Acres
- Terrain: Level with Mountain and prairie views.
- Access: Property is off a dirt road
- Zoning: Agricultural, Mining and Recreational
- Sewer: Would be by Septic
- Water: Would be by Well
- Utilities: Power would be by solar or generator
- Conveyance: Grant, Bargain & Sale Deed (a Nevada Warranty Deed)
- Property was purchased with Title Insurance
- Time to Build: None
- HOA Fees: None
- Taxes: Approximately $160 per year
Other Properties in this area are selling for $1,000 – $1,500 per acre
- $1,000 down plus $249 doc fee
- $497 per month for 100 months
- No credit checks
- Pay off the loan in 24 months and get the same price as cash!
- or Cash price of $40,000 plus $249 doc fee.
- NW Corner – 40º36’9.812″, -117º59’38.726″
- SW Corner – 40º35’43.94″, -117º59’38.792″
- NE Corner – 40º36’9.89″, -117º59’4.559″
- SE Corner – 40º35’43.89, -117º59″4.571″