2.5 Acres, minutes from the Painted Desert and the Petrified Forest, this land is a great long-term property that will allow you to make improvements to it over time, while enjoying the land for recreational opportunities today.
From ATVing to camping to everything in between, this property will allow you to do what you want while being left alone.This area is getting a lot of attention lately due to it’s deposits of Potash, which is an essential ingredient in fertilizers. The term potash is loosely defined and refers to substances whose potassium content is expressed in terms of potassium oxide (K2O). Skyrocketing potash prices over the past several years have led to extensive leasing and mineral exploration in the area prompting AZGS to reevaluate this resource. This is a perfect opportunity to capture some beautiful land at incredible prices with flexible Owner Financing.
Parcel ID: 105-54-155
Size: 2.5 Acres
Conveyance: Warranty Deed
HOA Fees: None
Taxes: Approximately $5 per year
Other Properties in this area are selling for $3,600, talk about instant savings
Cash Price: $2,400.00 plus doc prep fee of $249
Owner Financing: $100.00 Down plus doc prep fee $249, $100.00 per month for 30 months
GPS Coordinates (approximate coordinates)
Northwest Corner: 35.03782, -110.03947
Northeast Corner: 35.03782, -110.03852
Southwest Corner: 35.03701, -110.03947
Southeast Corner: 35.03701, -110.03852
Property Code: 7816
6 reasons to buy from us:
1) 90-Day Satisfaction Guarantee – That’s right, if you’re not happy with the land, we will refund your money (less filing fees) or all you to change to another property in our portfolio.
2) We are easy to do business with
3) Guaranteed free and clear title
4)We use a Warranty Deed not a Special Warranty Deed or Quitclaim deed
5) You’re dealing directly with the owner! No brokers or customer service reps to give you the run around
6) We handle all the paperwork to make your transaction as easy and painless as possible