Incredible cash price, $2,500 below what similar lots are selling for in the area. Talk about instant equity!!!
We are selling our 1.25 acre lot in the Viking Area of Okeechobee, FL. Just 1 hour to the Beaches on the Atlantic Ocean and 45 minutes to Lake Okeechobee, this property will get you away from the busy life and allow you to relax and build when your ready.
Property Address: 15833 Northwest 278th Street, Okeechobee, FL 34972
Parcel ID: 1-24-34-33-0A00-00024-H000
Access: Property is off a county dirt road
Zoning: Agricultural – Meaning you can build a house (1,000 sq) or Mobile Home
Sewer: Would be by Septic
Water: Would be by well
Utilities: Power is in the area (less than 1,000′)
Conveyance: Warranty Deed
Time to Build: None
HOA Fees: None
Taxes: Approximately $200 per year
Other Properties in this area are selling for $7,500 PER 1.25 Acre Lot!!!
Cash Price: 5,500.00
Owner Financing: $550 Down, $100 per month for 72 months.
A $40 Note setup fee applies to all owner financing . Payment will be $123 per month, $100 for the note, $16 for taxes and $7 Note servicing fee.
GPS Coordinates (approximate coordinates)
Northwest Corner: 27°30’1.92″N, 80°59’18.04″W
Southwest Corner: 27°30’1.97″N, 80°59’15.94″W
Northeast Corner: 27°29’59.02″N, 80°59’18.08″W
Southeast Corner: 27°29’58.98″N, 80°59’15.98″W
6 reasons to buy from us:
1) 90-Day Satisfaction Guarantee – That’s right, if you’re not happy with the land, we will refund your money (less filing fees) or all you to change to another property in our portfolio.
2) We are easy to do business with
3) Guaranteed free and clear title
4)We use a Warranty Deed not a Special Warranty Deed or Quitclaim deed
5) You’re dealing directly with the owner! No brokers or customer service reps to give you the run around
6) We handle all the paperwork to make your transaction as easy and painless as possible
Kissimmee Prairie Preserve State Park – 20 minutes
Atlantic Beaches – 1 hour
Lake Okeechobee – 45 minutes
Orlando – 1 hour 50 minutes
Sebring – 1 hour
Tampa – 2 hours 30 minutes
Fort Myers – 2 Hours
Stuart – 1 hour 30 minutes
West Palm Beach – 1 hour 50 minutes
1) Are there HOA, POA or CDD fees? No
2) Is there a time to build? No
3) Are there building restrictions? Please contact the Okeechobee County Planning and Zoning Department – (863) 763-5548
4) Can I use an RV on the property? We understand the answer is no, however the Planning and Zoning department can help – (863) 763-5548